In college, what do you study? We’re guessing you’ve heard about what is case study, if you’re a sociology, psychology, or anthropology student. This kind of research is used to research a certain situation, group, or individual. With the help of this article, you will know how to write a case study assignment professionally, so you won’t have any more questions left.
The ability to write a case study analysis is one of the most critical skills you’ll need in college. You could feel overwhelmed if you’re given the task of writing a case study assignment because it requires critical thinking abilities. In a case study assignment, you must examine a business problem, consider various solutions, and recommend the best approach using supporting evidence.
There are some things that should be kept in mind when writing a case report. You’re meant to solve a problem that may or may not be simple. A case study is a situation that students must analyze and respond to in a professional perspective.
What Is a Case Study?
Case study is a type of research design in which it investigates the problems and after that it provides the solutions. Or we can say that to recommend further actions it identifies the key problems by using all the background information.
What are the different types of case studies?
A case study’s goal is to provide a complete report of an incident, an organisation, a location, a person, or a variety of other topics. And there are some most popular different types of case study topics shown below:
- Cumulative case study
- Illustrative case study
- Exploratory case study
- Critical instance case study
Difference between a research paper from the case study?
The main difference between a research paper from the case study is that the research paper focuses on a certain topic for the reader, and case studies go more deeper. Students should pay close attention to details, according to the case study guidelines. And also analyse the topics in detail, by using different methods. Many narrations are included in case studies that look at unique occurrences for an individual or a group of individuals.
How To Start Your Case Study Analysis
The steps which you have to follow to start your case study are the following which are shown below:
- Identifying the Problem: The first step which you have to follow is that you have to identify the problem. For example, to generate a significant increase in income, examining the incompetence of KFC.
- Examine the Cause of the Problem: An inappropriate marketing strategy or a faulty supply chain structure can cause problems.
- Make an outline: What should be the main points, ask yourself to make an outline of the case study. And 3 to 4 important points gather to explain in your case study.
- Examine cause-and-effect relations: Examine the cause of the problem which occurred and then try to explain why this problem occurred and now for this problem, which action led to the reason.
- Make a list of possible solutions to the problem: Analyze and think about how you would resolve this problem and what steps or actions you would take to minimize or eliminate the negative impact of the issue.
Main Steps On How To Write a Case Study Assignment Analysis
We can move on to the specific or main steps on how to write a case study assignment in-depth analysis after completing a basic case study analysis. A case study outline usually includes the following points which are shown below:
- Introduction: Write an introduction where you identify the major issue and write a strong thesis statement in 1-2 sentences. Your case study begins, like that which should function as a road map for your readers. Not only the research problem and its significance should be identified in your introduction. However, talk about why this particular case is being written and how it pertains to the problem.
- Background Information: Include relevant issues and facts, as well as significant research on the problem. This is the time at which you must show that you have thoroughly researched your problem. And how well you researched it.
- Alternatives: Describe various alternatives and also explain why some of them were rejected. Describe the limits that exist and why some alternatives were rejected.
- Solution: Always provide a problem’s solution which is realistic, explain the reason behind the solution and also support the solution with justification. And support the solution with the solid and main evidence for explaining why this solution is the best one.
- Recommendations: To accomplish the solution, identify or locate the specific strategies. And also suggest or recommend further actions and outline an implementation plan.
These are the some points on which you need to focus when writing recommendations:
- Choose the alternative solutions which should be adopted.
- Write briefly about your choice and also explain how this will help to solve the problem.
- Integrate the coursework and theory here.
If you don’t know how to write a case study assignment. Don’t worry, to write a case study of any type, you can simply follow these steps. Also, it’s all on you what you want to add or remove from the sections which are depending upon your case study requirements on which you are working on.
Now, you all know how to write a case study assignment from the points mentioned above. We know that a thorough investigation and ample time for analysis are required while writing a case study. But if you are still facing any problem while creating a strong and good case study report. And you want our help to complete your business case study writing service, then feel free to contact us or comment below to get our help.