logo Use SA10RAM to get 10%* Discount.
Order Now logo
257 Times Downloaded

Ask This Question To Be Solved By Our ExpertsGet A+ Grade Solution Guaranteed

expert
Rajiv BhatiyaHistory
(5/5)

556 Answers

Hire Me
expert
Allen CrumpStatistics
(5/5)

572 Answers

Hire Me
expert
Taimoor KhanFinance
(4/5)

603 Answers

Hire Me
expert
Martha BagemihlStatistics
(5/5)

553 Answers

Hire Me
R Programming
(5/5)

An opinion poll surveyed a random sample of 242 people, and the results were organized in the above table.

INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS

A. An opinion poll surveyed a random sample of 242 people, and the results were organized in the above table. Respondents were classified by gender (female or male) and by highest education level obtained.

B. Identify whether gender has a significant impact on the highest education level by carrying out an appropriate statistical test. Briefly state your null and alternate hypothesis. Provide the appropriate code for the statistical test. 

2. To understand whether age affects the predictive risk by dose levels, and associated complication risk for one of the treatments (X), a gene expression profiling was conducted after sampling whole blood from few subjects. You may or may not consider the dose indices to have a cumulative effect i.e. you may consider these are a separate administration of the drug. 

The table shows gene expression values by defined six age categories and four dose indices administered to these subjects.   

A. Identify if gene expression is affected significantly by any of the defined age categories or dose indices in the patients treated with “X”. 

B. Explain your testing hypothesis, assumptions and interpret the results

3. Write the R-code to extract various nutritional values from different food varieties in the given nutrition  Download nutrition XML document. If someone ate all the food items at once, plot a chart to compare it to the daily value for total-fat, saturated-fat, cholesterol, sodium, carb, fiber, protein.

Find the correlation matrix between the total-fat, saturated-fat, cholesterol, sodium, carb, fiber, protein values that you extracted in Question 1. Please submit the R code and the value of Pearson's product-moment correlation

4. For the blood glucose values for subject 563 - 563-ws-training.xml Download 563-ws-training.xml - train a linear regression model on 80% of the initial data (sequential), and then test the model on the remaining 20% of the data. Train an ARIMA model (with automatic p,d,q values) on the same training set and validate on the same test set. Compare the two models by selecting appropriate metrics and explain which model should be selected.

 

(5/5)
Attachments:

Expert's Answer

257 Times Downloaded

Related Questions

. The fundamental operations of create, read, update, and delete (CRUD) in either Python or Java

CS 340 Milestone One Guidelines and Rubric  Overview: For this assignment, you will implement the fundamental operations of create, read, update,

. Develop a program to emulate a purchase transaction at a retail store. This  program will have two classes, a LineItem class and a Transaction class

Retail Transaction Programming Project  Project Requirements:  Develop a program to emulate a purchase transaction at a retail store. This

. The following program contains five errors. Identify the errors and fix them

7COM1028   Secure Systems Programming   Referral Coursework: Secure

. Accepts the following from a user: Item Name Item Quantity Item Price Allows the user to create a file to store the sales receipt contents

Create a GUI program that:Accepts the following from a user:Item NameItem QuantityItem PriceAllows the user to create a file to store the sales receip

. The final project will encompass developing a web service using a software stack and implementing an industry-standard interface. Regardless of whether you choose to pursue application development goals as a pure developer or as a software engineer

CS 340 Final Project Guidelines and Rubric  Overview The final project will encompass developing a web service using a software stack and impleme

Get Free Quote!

369 Experts Online