What you'll learn:
- Basic syntax and structure of the C++ programming language.
- Variables, data types, and operators in C++.
- Control structures, such as if statements, loops, and switch statements.
- Functions and how to define and use them in C++.
- Arrays and their manipulation in C++.
- Pointers and memory management in C++.
- We offer one-on-one or group tutoring sessions in a variety of subjects.
- Experienced tutors who provide personalized instruction and guidance.
- Interactive virtual classrooms with video and audio communication.
- Access to numerous educational resources and study materials.
- Online chat or messaging for communication outside of tutoring sessions.
- Integration with other online learning platforms or tools.
- Reliable internet connection to ensure smooth video streaming and communication.
- You will require an audio- and video-capable computer, laptop, or mobile device.
- Some examples of updated web browsers include Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, and Safari.
- Necessary software or applications, such as video conferencing tools or learning management systems.
- A headset or headphones with a microphone for clear audio communication.
Duration : 130 hours
- Class #1:Introduction and Characteristics Of OPPs
- Class #2:Class, Object, and Data Members
- Class #3:Member Function and Structure in C++
- Class #4:Access Specifiers And Array of Objects
- Class #5:Defining Member Function Inside and Outside Classes
- Class #6:Concepts Of References
- Class #7: Dynamic Memory Allocation Using New and Delete Operators
- Class #8:Inline Function
- Class #9: Function Overloading and Function with Default Arguments
- Class #10:Constructors and Destructors
- Class #11:Friend Class and Functions
- Class #12:Using This Pointer
- Class #13:Mini Project: Supermarket Billing System
- Class #14:Inheritance and its Types
- Class #15:Virtual Base Class
- Class #16: Function Overriding
- Class #17: Abstract Class
- Class #18: Pure Virtual Function
- Class #19: Constant Data Member and Member Function
- Class #20: Static Data Member and Member Function
- Class #21: Mini Project: Contact Management System
- Class #22: Polymorphism
- Class #23: Operator Overloading
- Class #24: Dynamic Binding
- Class #25: Exception Handling
- Class #26: Template
- Class #27: Stream Class
- Class #28: File Handling
- Class #29: Get and Put Function
- Class #30: Project: Car Insurance System
- Class #31: Project: University Management System
- Class #32: Project: Tic Tac Toe
Skills you will acquire:
- Build core programming concepts
- Understanding pointers and memory
- Build real life C++ projects
C++ is a general-purpose programming language that was developed as an extension of the C programming language. It was created by Bjarne Stroustrup in the early 1980s at Bell Labs and has since become one of the most widely used programming languages for a variety of applications, including system software, game development, embedded systems, high-performance applications, and more.
$700 $1000 30% offBook Demo Class