Apply the knowledge acquired in the Data Optimization class and through the
use of Solver help the management team of Maple Inc. reaches a conclusion.
1. Read the case, “Designing Optimal Capacity Planning Strategies”
2. Calculate the optimum production schedule for the five years
demand with the Guadalajara plant.
3. Calculate the optimum production schedule for the five years
demand without the Guadalajara plant.
4. Calculate the yearly cost savings of opening the Guadalajara plant
5. Prepare a proposal for the management team of Maple on what to
○ Should they open the Guadalajara plant? Why yes or why
○ Should they shut down the operations of any plant?
○ Be sure to provide management implications of your
recommendations including HR, Marketing, PR Production,
1 of 2: Submit your Excel file with your work in solver and any relevant
calculations (building this should take you between 90 to 120 minutes).
2 of 2: Submit a maximum one Word page (~500 words, excluding exhibits)
with your write-up including the answers above. (Do not structure as Q&A,
prepare a business report addressed to Richard Rubrics).
CS 340 Milestone One Guidelines and Rubric Overview: For this assignment, you will implement the fundamental operations of create, read, update,
Retail Transaction Programming Project Project Requirements: Develop a program to emulate a purchase transaction at a retail store. This
7COM1028 Secure Systems Programming Referral Coursework: Secure
Create a GUI program that:Accepts the following from a user:Item NameItem QuantityItem PriceAllows the user to create a file to store the sales receip
CS 340 Final Project Guidelines and Rubric Overview The final project will encompass developing a web service using a software stack and impleme