Assume that you do not have access to the data. Hence, pls create a schema based on the representation below to work on the case study.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS
SQL CASE STUDY- ADVANCE
Business Scenario: The database “Cellphones Information” contains details on cell phone sales or transactions.
Detailes stored are: Dim_manufacturer, Dim_model, Dim_customer, Dim_Location and Fact_Transactions.
The first four store entries for the respective elements and Fact_Transactions stores all the information about sales of specific cellphones.
Data Availability: Assume that you do not have access to the data. Hence, pls create a schema based on the representation below to work on the case study.
Write queries to find out the following:
- List all the states in which we have customers who have bought cellphones from 2005 till
- What state in the US is buying more 'Samsung' cell phones?
- Show the number of transactions for each model per zip code per
- Show the cheapest cellphone
- Find out the average price for each model in the top5 manufacturers in terms of sales quantity and order by average
- List the names of the customers and the average amount spent in 2009, where the average is higher than 500
- List if there is any model that was in the top 5 in terms of quantity, simultaneously in 2008, 2009 and 2010
- Show the manufacturer with the 2nd top sales in the year of 2009 and the manufacturer with the 2nd top sales in the year of 2010
- Show the manufacturers that sold cellphone in 2010 but didn’t in
- Find top 100 customers and their average spend, average quantity by each Also find the percentage of change in their spend.
. The fundamental operations of create, read, update, and delete (CRUD) in either Python or Java
CS 340 Milestone One Guidelines and Rubric
Overview: For this assignment, you will implement the fundamental operations of create, read, update,
. Develop a program to emulate a purchase transaction at a retail store. This program will have two classes, a LineItem class and a Transaction class
Retail Transaction Programming Project
Develop a program to emulate a purchase transaction at a retail store. This
. The following program contains five errors. Identify the errors and fix them
Secure Systems Programming
Referral Coursework: Secure
. Accepts the following from a user: Item Name Item Quantity Item Price Allows the user to create a file to store the sales receipt contents
Create a GUI program that:Accepts the following from a user:Item NameItem QuantityItem PriceAllows the user to create a file to store the sales receip
. The final project will encompass developing a web service using a software stack and implementing an industry-standard interface. Regardless of whether you choose to pursue application development goals as a pure developer or as a software engineer
CS 340 Final Project Guidelines and Rubric
Overview The final project will encompass developing a web service using a software stack and impleme