Explain how the Euclidian algorithm is used to compute the gcd of two numbers.
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS
- Explain how the Euclidian algorithm is used to compute the gcd of two numbers.
- Define the Euler function φ(n). Compute φ(6), φ(7), φ(9), φ(12).
- Define the characteristic of a field, give an example of a field with 7, 11 elements. Does there exist a field of 12 elements?
- Let F7 := Z/7Z be the field of 7 elements. Find the following expressions:
- Define affine ciphers, shift ciphers, block ciphers
- Encipher the following messages using the alphabet A of 29 characters and a shift cipher f(x) = x + 3.
1) The strongest survive
2) Is it over yet?
3) That is enough
4) The big day is coming! Be ready!
5) When you feel how depressingly, slowly you climb, it is well to remember, that things take time!
- Using the following matrix
encrypt the following message:
’See you on Monday!’
- Describe the mathematical encryption function for Enigma.
- Describe the algorithm behind RSA
- Name and describe briefly the two compositeness tests
. The fundamental operations of create, read, update, and delete (CRUD) in either Python or Java
CS 340 Milestone One Guidelines and Rubric
Overview: For this assignment, you will implement the fundamental operations of create, read, update,
. Develop a program to emulate a purchase transaction at a retail store. This program will have two classes, a LineItem class and a Transaction class
Retail Transaction Programming Project
Develop a program to emulate a purchase transaction at a retail store. This
. The following program contains five errors. Identify the errors and fix them
Secure Systems Programming
Referral Coursework: Secure
. Accepts the following from a user: Item Name Item Quantity Item Price Allows the user to create a file to store the sales receipt contents
Create a GUI program that:Accepts the following from a user:Item NameItem QuantityItem PriceAllows the user to create a file to store the sales receip
. The final project will encompass developing a web service using a software stack and implementing an industry-standard interface. Regardless of whether you choose to pursue application development goals as a pure developer or as a software engineer
CS 340 Final Project Guidelines and Rubric
Overview The final project will encompass developing a web service using a software stack and impleme