Part 1: T-Test
1. Generate a research scenario where you create a data set of 30 participants, and use a t-test for a single-sample to analyze the data. You’ll need to be very clear about why you are using this test – so your Introduction is really important.
2. Generate a repeated measures research scenario where you create a data set of 30 participants. Use the appropriate t-test to analyze your findings.
3. Generate a research scenario of 48 participants that should be analyzed using a t-test for independent means. See your class notes for an example.
Part 2: ANOVA
1. Generate a research scenario of 40 participants where a one-way ANOVA needs to be employed. Your data must produce a significant overall result, and there should be a post-hoc test performed and interpreted.
2. Generate a 2X2 factorial research scenario of 40 participants. Your interaction must be significant. Be sure to produce all cell and marginal means and explain all interactions and main effects. A graph of the interaction is expected too.
Part 3: Nonparametric test
1. Generate a research scenario of 30 participants where a chi-square test for goodness of fit must be used.
2. Generate a research scenario of 30 participants where a chi-square test for independence must be used.
3. Generate a research scenario of 30 participants where a Mann-Whitney U test needs to be used.
CS 340 Milestone One Guidelines and Rubric Overview: For this assignment, you will implement the fundamental operations of create, read, update,
Retail Transaction Programming Project Project Requirements: Develop a program to emulate a purchase transaction at a retail store. This
7COM1028 Secure Systems Programming Referral Coursework: Secure
Create a GUI program that:Accepts the following from a user:Item NameItem QuantityItem PriceAllows the user to create a file to store the sales receip
CS 340 Final Project Guidelines and Rubric Overview The final project will encompass developing a web service using a software stack and impleme