The summary should give a short background to the subject and explain the aim of the paper the choice of the model a short description of the applied methods and the main results
INSTRUCTIONS TO CANDIDATES
ANSWER ALL QUESTIONS
• Choose an article among those suggested in the file “Suggested Articles”, see below:
1. Momentum Turning Points
2. Size Matters, if You Control Your Junk
3. An Empirical Assessment of Models of the Value Premium
4. Social Capital, Trust, and Firm Performance: The Value of Corporate Social Responsibility during the Financial Crisis
5. Socially responsible firms
6. The wages of social responsibility — where are they? A critical review of ESG investing
7. Procyclical Stocks Earn Higher Returns
8. US Political Cycles and International Stock Returns
• Provide a summary of the paper (three to four pages). The summary should give a short background to the subject and explain the aim of the paper, the choice of the model a short description of the applied methods and the main results. This part can give maximum of 2 points.
• Perform a test of some of the hypotheses of the paper (can be a simplified version of the model) using a proper data set. The amount of data is not important, so you can choose a small sample to test the hypothesis. Present and discuss the results (two to three pages). This part can give maximum of 3 points.
• There is no limitation regarding the statistical software.
• If you aim for all the possible five points, check internet and available data bases at the school (such as DataStream, Eikon, Bloomberg, etc), to see if you can access proper data for your selected article, before working with the summary.
. The fundamental operations of create, read, update, and delete (CRUD) in either Python or Java
CS 340 Milestone One Guidelines and Rubric
Overview: For this assignment, you will implement the fundamental operations of create, read, update,
. Develop a program to emulate a purchase transaction at a retail store. This program will have two classes, a LineItem class and a Transaction class
Retail Transaction Programming Project
Develop a program to emulate a purchase transaction at a retail store. This
. The following program contains five errors. Identify the errors and fix them
Secure Systems Programming
Referral Coursework: Secure
. Accepts the following from a user: Item Name Item Quantity Item Price Allows the user to create a file to store the sales receipt contents
Create a GUI program that:Accepts the following from a user:Item NameItem QuantityItem PriceAllows the user to create a file to store the sales receip
. The final project will encompass developing a web service using a software stack and implementing an industry-standard interface. Regardless of whether you choose to pursue application development goals as a pure developer or as a software engineer
CS 340 Final Project Guidelines and Rubric
Overview The final project will encompass developing a web service using a software stack and impleme